JET – fans for parkings and tunnels
Jet fans are designed to induce air movement in enclosed car parking, tunnels and large spaces.
The range of fans TJHT are both for ventilaton and emergency extraction of smoke.
– Fully reversible impeller for airflow in both directions.
– Impeller is cast aluminum alloy in accordance with EN 1706, and balanced in accordance with ISO 14694: G 6.3.
– Two circular sound attenuators in galvanized sheet steel, with flared inlet and acoustic media.
– Supplied with inlet and outlet steel guard.
– S&P provide Computational Fluid Design tool (CFD) that allows visualisation of air and smoke movement within an enclosed parking area, and hence are an important aid for ventilation design.
Soler & Palau engineers use this sophisticated workbench of CFD and allied software to assist
with the design process. This facility is available to clients for parking projects.
S&P Jet fans.
S&P Jet fans, in parking of IKEA – France