TANGRA PERF & TANGRA RG
Ceiling Perforated and Revisory Ventilation Diffusers
TANGRA PERF are perforated ceiling diffusers designed for smooth laminar air supply in ventilation and air conditioning systems. TANGRA RG are inspection ventilation grilles suitable for exhaust diffusers in HVAC installations. They are especially suitable for suction grilles of fan coil units or duct air conditioners for concealed ceiling mounting. The air flow rate of air ventilation grille can be 100m3/h up to 1200 m3/h (27l/s – 333l/s).
- They are made of extruded aluminum profile with integrated central part of galvanized perforated sheet metal with powder-polymer coating.
- As standard, they are painted in RAL 9010, and at the customer’s request they can be painted in all RAL colors.
- G2 filter can be built-in into the grille if is needed by the customer.
- Mounted on the air duct system with plenum box and flexible duct.
- Plenum box (+K)
- Regulation valve (+D)
- Internal insulation (+Ii) or external insulation (+Ie) of plenum box.
From this section you can download the full documentation related to Ceiling Perforated and Revisory Ventilation Diffusers TANGRA PERF & TANGRA RG: