TANGRA SSD & ASD
Ceiling Ventilation Diffusers with Adjustable Flow Direction
TANGRA SSD and TANGRA ASD are aluminum horizontal diffusers. They are designed for supply or extract of air in ventilation and air conditioning systems/installations. In the case of supplying air, they are suitable for premises with height up to 4m. As standard, TANGRA SSD grilles are manufactured with four-way air distribution, and TANGRA ASD grilles can be with 1, 2, 3 or 4 airflow directions. The air flow rate of a single ventilation grille can be from 200m3/h. up to 1800m3/h (56l/s – 500l/s).
- Diffusers are made of extruded aluminum profiles with electrostatic painting.
- As a standard RAL 9010 colour is used, by customer request painting in all RAL colures is possible.
- Mounted on the air duct system with plenum box and flexible duct.
- Multiblade damper (+M)
- Plenum box (+K)
- Regulation valve (+D)
- Internal insulation (+Ii) or external insulation (+Ie) of plenum box.
- Kit for plenum box fixing to Armstrong type ceiling (+МК)
From this section you can download the full documentation related to Ceiling Ventilation Diffusers with Adjustable Flow Direction TANGRA SSD & ASD: