Подови вентилаторни конвектори
Floor convectors are modern thermal equipment designed for installation in the floor for heating and air conditioning of business buildings, shops and exhibition halls, luxury apartments and houses, restaurants and swimming pools. They are especially suitable for rooms with large windows (showcases), where in addition to functional, they also have a decorative purpose. Floor convectors can serve as a basic or additional element for air conditioning, in combination with other types of heating or cooling equipment. Operating temperature of heat and coolant (water) from -5°С to +55°С.
- FFCU _ _ _ Silent – low noise version, suitable for domestic installation in houses or apartments.
- FFCU _ _ _ Power – version with increased power capacity, suitable for public installations.
- FFCU _ _ _ H – version for heating only, no condensing vane.
Self-supporting structure made of galvanized sheet steel, double protected against corrosion with polymer powder coating RAL 9006, with main components:
- Housing for installation in the floor construction
- Built-in condensate vane with 1/2” nozzle
- Water-to-Air heat exchanger
- Tangential fan with three-speed motor – 230V / 50Hz
- Reusable air filter PPI 30 class G2 (EU2)
- Service decorative cover
- Roll-up decorative grille of anodized Al profiles
- Leveling heels (steps)
- Profiles for fixing the convector to the floor surface
- External insulation of the case – Firex 10mm, flammability: Class-0-BS 476 PART 6; Class-1-BS 476 PART 7
- Pipe fittings (fittings, taps, adapters, etc.) for connection to the pipe network
- Electric control – room thermostat with heating/cooling mode and control of the three speeds of the fan
- Condensate pump – 2.0l/h, H=8m; 16W; 230V, 50Hz
From this section you can download the full documentation related to Подови вентилаторни конвектори TANGRA FFCU: