TANGRA REC HiE
High Efficiency Plate Heat Exchangers
High-efficiency air-to-air plate heat exchangers provides an opportunity to maintain a suitable microclimate in the premises, helping to reduce energy costs. The heart of this equipment is the air-to-air heat exchanger (recuperator). There, the two streams exchange energy / heat. TANGRA has been a manufacturer of air-to-air plate heat exchanger since 1992.
The TANGRA REC HiE series is the ideal solution for various types of applications, meeting demanding requirements and providing high efficiency and capabilities. The range includes 11 models with different flow rates of 150m3/h up to 1500m3/h and efficiencies between 79% and 88% (EN308; ErP Regulation 1253: 2014/1254: 2014). TANGRA REC HiE heat exchangers are certified by Eurovent.
- Air flow range: 150m3/h up to 1500m3/h (42 l/s ÷ 417 l/s)
- Heat and energy recovery with dry efficiency from 79% up to 88% (EN308, ErP 2018, Eurovent).
- Easy installation, commissioning, cleaning and maintenance.
- The aluminum plate heat exchangers are tested and certified by Eurovent Certita Certification
- Option for hygienic execution in accordance with VDI 6022
Residential buildings, factories and industrial buildings, shops, retail and logistics centers, automotive, aerospace and service industries, office buildings, administrative and public buildings, kindergartens and schools, hospitals and swimming pools
From this section you can download the full documentation related to High Efficiency Plate Heat Exchangers TANGRA REC HiE: